Recipe courtesy of Treisha Hall, Food Artist & Executive Chef Ken Dixon
½ pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
½ tablespoon Grace Jerk seasoning or marinade
2-3 tablespoons olive oil
½ cup red bell peppers, diced
½ cup green onions, chopped
¼ cup parsley, chopped
1 cup White Cheddar Grits
Jerk Cream Sauce:
1 cup heavy cream
½ cup Grace coconut milk
¼ tablespoon Grace Jerk marinade or more to taste
¼ teaspoon Grace Fish & Meat sauce
1 tablespoon butter
salt to taste
- Season shrimp with Grace Jerk seasoning or marinade.
- Prepare grits according to package directions.
- Heat a medium sauté pan or skillet over medium high heat. Add olive oil, bell peppers and green onions. Cook for about 2 minutes, then add shrimp and continue cooking until shrimp is light pink in color.
- Add heavy cream, coconut milk, jerk marinade, butter, salt, fish and meat sauce and reduce for about 5-8 minutes. Stir in parsley.
- Spoon grits into small cast iron skillet or plate and top with shrimp mixture.